Pine Creek Veterinary Hospital needs an additional Associate Veterinarian to join the family! We are confident that after learning more about us, you will see what a fantastic, rewarding opportunity the role can be for your career.
- The clinical team you will join is highly experienced and ultra-collaborative. Cristy Fisher (CSU ’01), Josh Fisher (CSU ’01), Kristin Driscoll (Purdue ’11) and Sophia Jakymiw (Minnesota ’15) are supported by a truly impassioned and caring staff.
- Our state-of-the-art 6,000 ft2 hospital is undergoing a 2300 ft2 expansion and features ample treatment space, a large surgical suite, and a dedicated multi-station dentistry suite, all outfitted with an impressive list of modern equipment and a clear view of Pike’s Peak from the lobby.
- The Pine Creek VH family prides itself on possessing an upbeat, drama-free, genuine culture. Joining our hospital means you, too, will enjoy coming to work each day.
“As an extremely blessed practice owner and doctor, I am privileged to work with an exceptionally hard-working group of people who love to help pets and their pet parents, who love to learn, and who support each other.” – Dr. Cristy Fisher
About the Opportunity
We are looking to hire an additional associate veterinarian for the Pine Creek team. This opening is not due to a departing DVM; it is due to our steady, continued growth. For the right applicant who sees PCVH as their new home and who we see as a good fit for our team, we will be highly competitive in compensation. Hours worked can be very flexible.
“Everyone here is amazing at what they do, and are genuinely happy to help pets, pet parents, and each other. It’s a rare and beautiful team dynamic that you don’t find in many places.” – Morgan, practice manager
- You are a licensed veterinarian in good standing either in Colorado or planning on licensure in Colorado.
- We will gladly consider a seasoned veterinarian or a new graduate since we have a thorough mentorship program.
- You are committed to practicing high-quality, evidence-based medicine and surgery and consider yourself a lifetime learner.
- If you have specific clinical interests, that is wonderful; we are always looking to expand the spectrum of services as we just added Ardent Stem cell and PRP therapy.
- Our team is very collaborative, so if you naturally like to teach others, that is excellent, too.
“What I hold most dear are the high standards of care from both the doctors and the staff members.” – Yana, CVT and Surgical Coordinator.
About the Team
The full-time staff currently consists of our four doctors, eleven technicians, three receptionists, and two hospital managers. As mentioned, our team consistently praises the hard-working, family-like atmosphere. Additionally, the high percentage of full-time team members ensures continuity and collaboration that few other practices can offer.
“Everyone’s great attitude and hard work ethic. It’s more like family than it is coworkers and I love working with every single one of them. I truly do have the best role models here at Pine Creek. The clients and patients also make it so worth it.” – Taylor, CVT
About the Practice
Since 2008, Pine Creek Veterinary Hospital has served the needs of pet owners and their cats and dogs in Colorado Springs and surrounding areas. Our practice is founded on two fundamental beliefs:
- A more thorough workup and examination leads to healthier pets and happier families. From a workflow perspective, we operate on 30-minute appointment blocks.
- The pet care team includes the CSR, the technician, the doctor, and the pet’s care giver. From a care perspective, we always offer our care givers options and never judge.
Experienced veterinarians as well as new graduates are welcome to apply, as mentoring is part of our investment in our employees and the veterinary community.
The ideal candidate is a strong communicator who is thorough, has a fantastic attitude, enjoys working together as a team, and has a strong desire to excel in their career.
Our benefits package is as beautiful as the views from our front window: PTO, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, loan repayment assistance, health, dental, vision, and life insurance, Simple IRA, paid professional liability insurance, AVMA and local chapter dues, state licensing, continuing education stipend, gym membership, free on-site car washing and discounts on pet healthcare or pet insurance.